Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy holidays from K4K!

Hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving with all your loved ones and enjoying some good food in the process! It is tradition in my family that everyone goes around the table and tells what they are thankful for, so I am going to continue that tradition here. I am thankful for all of you.

2 years ago I had an idea to take a few soccer balls with me to Kenya to give away to some kids. I had no long term goals in mind just wanted a few balls. Two years later I cannot believe what that idea has turned into and it is all because of your constant help and support! Nothing that we have done would have been possible without you guys, I mean that and can't say thank you enough! We love what we do and hope to continue doing it for a long time! Thanks again and happy holidays!

K4K Out

No comments: