Wednesday, May 19, 2010

10 DAYS until Africa!

Well guys its hard to believe Im saying this but I will be back in Africa in 10 short days. It has been 3 very long years since I have been there and I cannot explain how excited I am to get back! Doesn't seem like long ago that it was still months away for me to be heading to South Africa but the time is here now. The opportunity to not only work with area orphanges and schools but also for FIFA during the World Cup, I realize this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

During my trip I will be updated my blog daily (or so) with pictures, videos, interviews with people I meet, etc. Im going to try to have as much content from what Im doing as possible. I will have my phone on me so expect alot of tweets and pictures!

I want to thank everyone for their support up to this point and continued support for Kicks4Kenya's vision. Its been an amazing ride with no end in site!

K4K out

No comments: