Monday, May 31, 2010

Home Sweet home....

Well I have made it to South Africa! And I must say that it is absolutely beautiful here. My host family is fantastic and the contact I met via Twitter was more then helpful today getting me my security card and work schedule, and even a nice buffalo chicken sandwhich.

Yesterday was a long day to say the least! 24 hours on planes but I finally made it here, unfortunately my bags did not. They are currently in Amsterdam enjoying the weather, they should be back tomorrow.

Walked around downtown Cape Town today that was interesting. Ill upload more pictures tomorrow.

Got my security clearance today and toured a bit of the stadium. I will be able to attend all matches in Cape Town so that is exciting! Cant believe the time is finally here.

Thanks for all the messages everyone and I will have a more thorough post tomorrow but just wanted to let everyone know I have made it safe and sound!

K4K Out

No comments: