Wednesday, June 2, 2010

World Cup Fever!


As I have now settled into South African life I have gotten very busy getting ready for the 2010 World Cup. I have spent the last couple days at the stadium getting introduced to my co-workers, getting equipment, and just getting acquainted with the stadium.


My FIFA accredidation badge


VIP suite made especially for Mr. Mandela

Suite for the president of FIFA and other big shots



Me at field level


Green Point Stadium



I begin work on June 6th so am just kind of hanging out until then. Im going to back to the stadium tomorrow to just look around some more so I'll try to get some better pictures. Also planning on working with my first school early next week to deliver soccer balls. This country is absolutely World Cup crazy right now.....its beautiful to see and great to be here!

Hope all is well wherever you are reading this from!

K4K Out




No comments: