Saturday, June 5, 2010

African life....

Well I had an awesome post about my day yesterday but I grabbed the wrong wire to upload pictures so that will have to wait. Until then I will post some pictures I have taken in an around Cape Town. What a beautiful city....










Had a bit of a relaxing day today. Cleaned my room and got to know the family a bit more. Watched both the USA and South Africa friendlies today. I must say that it is going to be an interesting World Cup to say the least. I feel if the USA can get past England or at least a draw we have a good shot at getting to the round of 16, and then who knows. Call me crazy but I think the US could pull of some magic, crossing fingers. Everyone here is also not feeling to optimistic about South Africa's chances, but I also feel with all the excitement, and support surrounding this World Cup they can put a run together. I'm excited to get things underway!

As far as the controversy with the ball I was surprised at how many misplays there were during South Africa vs. Denmark due to a misjudgment in ball flight. Will be interesting to see how things play out during the actual matches. Adidas PR department might need to install a few more phone lines.....

I start work at the stadium tomorrow and will start to post a lot more once things take off. Remember to follow on twitter: www.twitter.com/Kicks4Kenya as I will be live updating from inside the stadium during all matches!

Thats all I really got for now so keep checking in and give me some updates from wherever your reading from.

K4K Out

No comments: